The Basement Collection (32/64bit)
- For troubleshooting, see the FAQs
- You should already have your build environment setup, as described here
- You require the original game package called: the_basement_collection-linux.tar.gz
- You should uninstall the game if it's already installed
- All commands should be run as the same user that created the build environment, unless otherwise stated
- This is a large game to build, ensure you have at least 4GB free in your build area.
Creating the RPM• Verify you have the correct original package by using md5sum:
• Change to the directory where the 'nosrc' RPM has been saved and type the following:
• If all is successful, the RPM will be created in ~/rpmbuild/RPMS/noarch/ Use yum (as root) to install the RPM as it will resolve any dependencies for you.