- For troubleshooting, see the FAQs
- You should already have your build environment setup, as described here
- You require the original game package called: LUFTRAUSER_LINUX_1395159852.zip
- You should uninstall the game if it's already installed
- All commands should be run as the same user that created the build environment, unless otherwise stated
Creating the RPM• Verify you have the correct original package by using md5sum:
• Change to the directory where the 'nosrc' RPM has been saved and type the following:
• If all is successful, the binary RPM will be created in ~/rpmbuild/RPMS/i686/ on 32bit systems or in ~/rpmbuild/RPMS/x86_64/ on 64bit systems. Use yum (as root) to install the RPM as it will resolve any dependencies for you.